During my Junior High School Year, my history teacher was Mr. Vernon Weaver, a part-time preacher and World War II military veteran, whose loyalty to the US Constitution, in my opinion, was instrumental in his presentation of historical Separation of.Power, with special emphasis on the Federal Executive Branch, outside Kentucky’s educational curriculum, I suspect, that I have recalled during my political campaigns for the US House of Representatives and US Senate.
During my twenty years and one day honorable military service, the leadership of the Strategic Air Command (SAC) continued the demand for truth and honesty imposed by my religious zealot mother unfortunately assignments at Special and Classified Military Assignments under the guidance of the US State Department, truth and honesty became a nuisance to our country’s political leadership and commissioned officers seeking to become Flag Officers.
During my civilian employment primarily under the Federal Government’s Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and US State Department’s Foreign Sales Program, I witnessed like abuse of the dictates of the US Constitution that guarantees the Rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, both domestic and international.
In 2001, following a medical retirement by the Department of Veterans Affairs, I returned to my hometown, London, KY, and purchased a home in the Autumn Ridge Subdivision where I was fortunate to become a neighbor to several families that became supporting friends. Of the neighbors, one was a retired Kentucky educator and over the next twenty plus years I learned she was one of the most knowledgeable individuals I had the privilege of seeking confirmational educational knowledge and guidance. Also, a like retired teacher, the neighbor’s former student and her care keeper came multiple days weekly in which we became friends. These two ladies, without a doubt, are the most overall knowledgeable individuals in my 79 years of life. Thank you, ladies.
UNDEREDUCATED: In 1960, when I and other Kentuckians were processed into the different branches of the US Military at the Louisville Military Entrance Processing Station the reasons for enlistment varied from a draftee, volunteer, or court directed. For myself, l had just turned seventeen years old nine days earlier and knew I had no future in southeastern Kentucky, due to environments beyond my control, and believed from research and observations of and with conversations former World War II true combat veterans, the military promised a future that Laurel County or Kentucky didn’t.
Over the succeeding thirty-five years at domestic and international assignments, I saw firsthand the importance of the teachings of Mr. Weaver and the multiple other competent, loyal United
States citizens in the Laurel County School System that we, the people of the United States, are one people under one flag -the Stars and Stripes. Unfortunately, the national election of 2020 made me question what educators in Kentucky and the United States are teaching the future leaders and citizens of our country:
- Thousands of under-educated or terrorist stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2021, allegedly, because they did not understand how elections are conducted and, falsely believed, the Federal Government under the Office of the Vice President of the United States had the authority to deny the state’s certified count of votes for the President of the United States. For crying out loud, the federal government is the glue that holds the states together and assures the prosperity and security of the United States, not determine which candidate is the winner of the votes of the fifty states of the United States. Moreover, the actions by members of the US House of Representatives and the US Senate that attempted to disrupt the state’s official voting count were traitors to the United States and likewise, those members of the Republican Party that supported and endorsed the actions of the traitors. Sadly, the Commonwealth of Kentucky and other Red States re-elected the Republican traitors to the new Congress in 2023.
- The Capital terrorists claimed they were following the orders of the President of the United States to deny the voting count and murder the Vice President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives and harm other members of Congress. For crying out loud, the President of the United States is an elected employee of the United States and a hired employee of the people just as any other employee of the federal government. In fact, most citizens, especially the traitors, do not understand the President of the United States’ position in our government was a second thought for founders of our Constitutional Republic. To this end, the founders did not realize the magnitude of governing the people and administering a government that involved contact with other governments and their heads of state whereas a head of state had to be established -thus the President of the United States, along with the authority to hire a cabinet of officials to administer the day-to-day activities of the state. Of course, all cabinet members had to be that be confirmed by the legislative branch of the United States. Equally important, the President of the United States is not the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces regardless of what the news pundits and undereducated educators may present. The President of the United States oversees foreign policy, with the oversight of Congress. and cannot declare war. The Legislative Branch (US House of Representatives and US Senate) can override any decision made by the President; they are the government of the United States.
- For approximately 246 years members of the Congress of the United States have served their own self interest and not the people of the United States in that they have not passed into Public Law any laws that will truly bring the federal government into days environment. In fact, members of Congress are the responsible agents for every adverse action that has occurred in the United States or foreign wars since our Revolutionary War. In 1913, Congress approved, and President Wilson signed into Public the Federal Reserve Act. The said Act that turned the finances of the United States government over to foreign and us investors not loyal to the United States. President Wilson later apologized for his actions. The Federal Reserve Act must be revoked.
- The First Amendment guarantees the Right to Worship, assemble, etc. however there have never been GODS in international history only scams to guarantee power and wealth for the scammers. Unless the US government ends support for religion and Israel, the United States is doomed to death just as the ancient Roman Empire and other great civilizations of the past.
- The education in the United States must be made truthful, honest, and complete as many states are attempting to deny the aggressive, vulgar, and dishonesty, even with our many flaws, about our once great Republic. In 2024, the people must remove all traitors from Congress, the White House, and the US Supreme Court. The United States is the people’s country.
RELIGIOUS HYPOCRIT: On Monday, November 14, 2022, ABC Anchor/2020 Host, Mr. David Muir, interviewed former US Vice President Mike Pence to discuss the Vice President’s new book “SO HELP ME GOD.: For me, the book’s title raised a flag as there have never been God’s in mankind’s history and Pence’s alleged religion status made him an ideal Vice President Candidate for Donald J. Trump. Moreover, Mr. Muir made Pence squirm when·he asked Pence about his statement a few days before the attack on the Capitol on January 6, 2021. In closing, Mr. Muir, asked Pence if his father, a Korean War Veteran, would be proud of him. Pence responded, I think so. To this end, as a 100% disabled veteran, I know not. Too me, former Vice President Pence is a typical example, especially in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, of individuals without integrity that use religion to advance their wealth and power. Shameful.
TREASON: The week of November 14, 2022, former President Donald J. Trump announced his plans to seek the Presidency of the United States even though he was a twice impeached former President of the United States however not removed by the Senate due to the unethical action by members of the Republican Party that later supported his actions in an Insurrection Against the United States. To this end, the January 6 Committee has presented more than enough evidence to indict Trump on multiple charges for his actions against the people of the United States. In fact, today, November 18, 2022, the US Attorney General announced the appointment of a Special Counsel to oversee the theft of classified documents and January 6 Committee’s pursuit of an indictment now that Trump has entered the race for President. For me, the two pending cases are no-brainers as Trump should not have even been granted a security clearance as he was a known criminal before entering the White House and the January 6 evidence against him. However, as a military retiree and has kept abreast of events in the Middle East since my employment in the region under a US State Foreign Sales Program, I am angry that due to the control of the US Congress by the US Zionist Community, the injuries, and deaths that former President Donald J. Trump inflicted on us troops in Iraq and Syria will go un-declared by the US Justice Department. For example, as the results of Trump’s order, an Act of War, against a General Officer of the Iranian Military resulted in Traumatic Brain Injury and other injuries to US military forces in Iraq. Moreover, Trump’s theft of Syrian oil, water, and land resulted in the death of at least two US military in US occupied Syria. The US continues to steal Syrian oil, water, and land under the Biden Administration. Sadly, Kentuckians alleged support for combat veterans is a farce; most only care for the Veterans benefits received from the Department of Veterans Affairs of which was not truthfully earned.
CANDIDATE BIAS: The physical casting of votes in Laurel County, KY was a well organized and controlled event with each voter screened for personal identification and registered to vote; a secure voting session on November 8, 2022. However, in my opinion, the electronic vote ballot was a pro-Republican ballot in that for example the first federal entry for federal votes was for poorly identified as House Representative in Congress (not exact wording) which in my opinion should have been US House of Representative and should have followed the US Senate voting entry. (The US Senate is the senior chamber in the Legislative Branch of the United States.) The federal voting section was extremely confusing. The Republican and Democrat candidate’s names for House and Senate were visually identified while the Write In Candidates were not identified in any manner throughout the voting process. In this light, in my opinion, Kentucky’s Secretary of State’s failure to identify Write In Candidates by name and provide the same venue in voting as the Republican and Democrat candidates was unethical to the point of criminal. Each Write In Candidate complied with the Commonwealth’s voting regulations, policies, etc., especially the fee and should have been afforded the same respect and assistance as the two major political parties. Moreover, to date, I have been unable to find the number of votes I received from the different Commonwealth counties. The 2022 Kentucky National Election Ballot was bias in favor of Republicans that attempted to overthrow the government of the United States of America.
In closing, since 1898, members of the Rothschild family have been responsible for all wars, especially those in the Middle East to assure a homeland for Hebrews aka Jews aka Israelis. Since 1948, the Truman Administration, every US Presidential Administration and Congressional Session have been responsible for every US death and injury plus our trillion dollars in debt to build a Jewish Nation-State in Occupied Palestine. I sued the Biden Administration to allow the Palestinians their country but the Federal Justice System under the Attorney General Cabinet Post denied the lawsuit by saying the federal court had no say against the federal Legislative and Executive Branch. Does the decision mean our government can not indict a former President of the United States?
With respect, I remain.
Billy Ray Wilson
Defender of the US Constitution