SUBJECT: Notification of intent to seek public office
I’m debating seeking the position as Kentucky’s 5th US Congressional District’s representative in the United States House of Representatives, as a Democratic Candidate, to replace the incumbent, the Honorable Harold Rogers (R).
It is hard to find fault with the assistance to Kentuckians from southern and southeastern Kentucky, including myself, and the hundreds of millions of federal dollars, if not billions, Congressman Rogers steered to the Commonwealth, not only the 5th US Congressional District, during his decades in Washington.
A short version of the duties of a state’s representative in the US House of Representatives is to assure State’s Rights. We the people of these United States of America are the government of the United States.
The three branches of the Federal Government, Executive, Legislative, and Judicial are, per the US Constitution, to assure the Security of the United States and Regulate Commerce; whereby, adhering to the dictates of the US Constitution and the Spirit of the Declaration of Independence.
State governments have the same three branches of government but their responsibilities are only to the citizens of their State/Commonwealth. However state governments and their citizens have learned, as foretold by a number of our founders, are wards of the federal government, through their votes.
Moreover, through the votes of citizens, with agendas other than the prosperity and security of the United States, elect unethical, political prostitutes, religious zealots to represent their agendas in Washington, our Constitutional Republic is violated. False citizens efforts to subvert the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence became apparent when members of Congress became 24/7 legislators. (The US Constitution dictates Congress will convene the first Monday in December to conduct the people’s business. The 2014 Congressional Session is scheduled for 113 days.)
With all due respect to Congressman Rogers, the Commonwealth of Kentucky has an elected State Government charged to assure the prosperity and security of its citizens under the State’s Constitution and those federal laws specified, for state compliance, by the US Constitution. In this light, Congressman Rogers and our other Washington delegates have, in my opinion, abdicated their oversight responsibility to monitor the activities of the federal government.
And, on the other hand, there are those members, controlled by American Israeli Political Action Committee (AIPAC), in the US House of Representatives and the US Senate, through their 24/7 Washington presence, have taken over the US Foreign Policy Authority of President Barack H. Obama.
December 13, 2013, I received an e-mail from “Jewish Voice for Peace” stating “The House of Representatives left DC for the year just hours ago, and with it they left behind a terrible bill. The US-Israel Strategic Partnership Act included admission for Israel into the US Visa Waiver Program, which would have codified in US Law the right for Israel to discriminate against US citizens on the basis of religion or ethnicity.”
After receipt of the e-mail, I called up on the Internet “the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2013” for review. From the Act, I found the following major sections disturbing and enlightening:
BACKGROUND: “The United States and Israel do not have a formal treaty of alliance, as the US does with other nations, and it is under no obligation to come to Israel’s defense. However, the US does refer to Israel and other nations without treaties as allies. (1) The US has supported Israel with foreign aid, providing nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel since 1985; Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of US foreign aid since World War II.” (2)
Regarding aid to Israel, there is one paragraph in a report produced by “If Americans Knew” analysts, particularly Pamela Olson. She has worked, as a research analyst at the Institute for Defense Analysis and the author of “Fast Times in Palestine,” which in my opinion, true Americans would find most enlightening:
“Critics point out how much brighter our future would be if we had invested these billions or trillions in veteran rehabilitation and care, education, job creation, social security, housing, environmental cleanup and prevention, roads, bridges, health care, and scientific and healthy research. Or if Americans had simply held onto their own tax dollars and used them as they saw fit, in our economy. If some of the higher estimates are closer to the mark, our support for Israel could easily have covered the $700 billion TARP bailout with a great deal left over for massive stimulus spending and/or tax breaks.”
PROVISIONS/ELEMENTS OF THE BILL: “In both the House and Senate versions the bill declares that Israel is a major strategic partner of the United States. It amends the Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (the public law title is US-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (brw)) to extend authority to add to foreign-based defense stockpiles and transfer obsolete or surplus United States Department of Defense items to Israel. It authorizes the United States President to carry out US-Israel cooperative activities, including in the fields, of energy, water, homeland security, cyber-security, agriculture, and alternative fuel technologies, as well as renewable energy or energy efficiency. It also urges the President to provide assistance for enhancement of rocket defense systems.”
“The House version states that it shall be US policy to include Israel in the visa waiver program when Israel satisfies such program’s inclusion requirements. The Senate version specifies that satisfaction of the requirements regarding reciprocal travel privileges for U.S. citizens would be subject to security concerns.”
This American questions the loyalty of those members of Congress that have forgotten:
(1) Hebrew Arabs, later Jews following their exile release, have been murdering, maiming, their follow Arabs and occupying Arab lands in the name of the God of Abraham for more than 5,000 years. (The United States of America is a secular country, a Constitutional Republic.)
(2) In 1948, former President Harry S. Truman committed the greatest act of TREASON by any government official in my life time. The former President, the Soviet Union’s Supreme Leader Joseph Stalin, the British Government’s Balfour Doctrine and the wealth and political pressure of the Rothschild Banking Dynasty made the illegal nation of Israel. (Israel was never a sovereign nation in ancient Palestine regardless of how you attempt to change history.)
(3) Zionists control the news agencies, the Congress of the United States and the many political action committees; whereas, the Zionists originated “Holocaust” and re-wrote true history World War II Germany. What can a government, such as the United States, do with a collective group of individuals that believe the myth “they are God’s Chosen People?” The Socialist Government of Germany, under the leadership of Chancellor Adolph Hitler, made every effort to appease German Jews prior to their final solution. The German Jew wanted the benefits of the state but not as a German, as too many in the United States of America.
(4) December 14, 2013, the Herald-Leader published “Ft. Campbell holds ceremony to remember Gander crash victims.” For those unconcerned, unfamiliar or don’t give a damn, 248 soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team from a six month tour in the Egypt’s Sinai Desert. Had former President Jimmy Carter had not committed the United States pay Israel and Egypt billions of dollars annually and protect the illegal state of Israel, our country would not be close to World War III.
(5) With the election of John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson, President and Vice President of the United States in November 1960, these two individuals changed the balance of power in the Middle East to favor Israel. In this light, with the weaponry provided by the United States and France, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) attacked their Arab neighbors known as the Six-Day War. Equally important, the IDF attacked the USS Liberty on 8 June 1967 resulting in 34 American murdered, 171 Americans wounded and the Liberty had to be salvaged.
(6) In 1983, President Ronald Reagan dispatched American military to Lebanon because of Israel’s attack on Lebanon and Israeli plans to capture land from Syria. Two hundred forty one Americans were killed and 127 wounded.
(7) September 11, 2001, the Bush-Cheney Administration was complicit in the Aerial Attack on the United States providing a New Pearl Harbor Incident to incite the American people; whereas, US Forces could invade Afghanistan and Iraq. President George W. Bush told many that God told him to remove President Saddam Hussein of Iraq but, the truth, the 1998 Congress of the United States funded and ordered President William Jefferson Clinton to remove President Hussein. Clinton didn’t comply; President George W. Bush did.
(8) December 13, 2013, the House of Representatives departed Washington with the afore identified Act that will be enacted in 2014, like a thief in the night; whereas, more Americans and Arabs will be killed because of Israel, the private owners of the Federal Reserve and the non-Americans in the Congress of the United States.
Regarding my possible run for the US House of Representatives, due to my poor health and lack of full mobility, with this communication, I am seeking input for approval and assistance for the political campaign. Should you wish to contact, the following is available:
Telephone: (606) 862-2847 phone & fax
Mailing address: Billy Ray Wilson, 209 Autumn Drive, London, KY 40744-7071
If I receive enough recommended approvals and appropriate number of individuals at the major cities in eastern Kentucky, I will file to face the Honorable Harold Rogers.
I am a disabled Air Force Air Operations Superintendent, former Department of Defense Contractor Middle East employee and Department of Veterans Affairs Administrative Officer of the Day, VA Medical Center, Louisville, KY. I ran three times, unsuccessful, for political office in the Commonwealth on my own merit. The United States Constitution and the Spirit of the Declaration of Independence are my only loyalties. My oath on September 30, 1960 to defend the US Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic remains valid.
Of concern by many in the previous elections regarded the First Amendment of the US Constitution. To alleviate the concern, I swore to defend the US Constitution and I believe in my heart the spirit of the Declaration of Independence; whereas, one’s belief in supreme religious being will not repeat will not interfere with my duties as a member of the US House of Representatives.
With respect, I remain,
BILLY RAY WILSON